It’s the beginning of a new year and with that time for new trends within the nail industry. We have compiled a list of our top 5 nail trends you should try out in 2021.
1. Our first pick is classy and fitting for any occasion. Whether you are looking to impress at work or show off your nails at social distancing friendly events - Checkered nails are a must. The straight designs bring a very serious look with them that is sure to make anyone treat you as the queen that you are!
2. Animal Prints are an all time classic but are being revived with intense neon and pastel colours. The rainbow esque spectrum that these nails show off remind more of butterflies than tigers and are with that a more lively and fun way to decorate your nails.
3. Who doesn’t love marble?... The way it’s polished finish reflects the sun, the way it reminds you of historical monuments, there’s nothing quite like it. When you have a set of marble nails you’re sure to be part of a very elite group of nail enthusiasts.
4. Chrome… need I say more? Shiny, sexy and always in fashion. You will never go wrong with a set of these. If you’ve never tried these then this is your year to do so. New beginnings, new styles, new adventures. Just pick a colour and chrome it up! Worn best with a fancy cocktail in hand.
5. I’m sure you’re just as excited as us for the next big night out. To make up for lost time we need to be living our best life once clubs open up again. What better way to rock a rave than with intense sensory pastel colours! Similar to the animal print these are fun and exciting but more simplistic in style and complicated in colour.
Whatever trend you go for make sure to wear it like an absolute queen! We’d love to hear your opinion on this year's trends and any ideas you may have. Join us on our discussion board or social media.
See you soon my loves!
Love your Polished Team xo